Tuesday, September 4, 2007

voy a ir

My inspiration for writing about spanish food comes from my preparation for studying abroad there this coming spring! I can barely contain my excitement and it also seems appropriate to relate this upcoming adventure with this class topic of FOOD...therefore I am also going to plan out my palette. I barely know anything about favorite spanish dishes besides paella and sangria which I had the one time I visited...there has to be more. I look forward to finding out how meal times fit into the spanish culture because I have a hunch they are as imperative as their siestas if not more important.

So to sum things up right now I plan to start looking at types of foods, the culture around it and the importance in daily routines. Also, why dont I (or the average joe) know more about what is famous there???

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Good questions, all! Keep going!